E- scooters, bikes season tickets, ride-hailing, car sharing, public transport... and the list of new ways to get from A to B goes on.
You probably already use some of these services and for three months your mobility will be supported by ISD - Immobilien Service Deutschland with 30 € per month.
With this budget, you can then purchase everything that has to do with mobility, such as public transport, car sharing, e-scooters. In addition, we compensate for all CO2 emissions caused by your journeys!
All mobility in one card - you decide which form of mobility best suits your situation. With the virtual Visa card from NAVIT, you can use any form of mobility and pay online.
Excluding air travel and parking fees.
100% climate neutral - However you spend your budget, we calculate the corresponding CO2 emissions for your trip and offset the entire amount, so you can travel completely climate neutral.
Account setup - You will receive an invitation email from NAVIT. Download the NAVIT app (App Store, Play Store) and click on the link in the email to complete your account setup in the app.
Your monthly budget - During the pilot phase, your €30 budget will be loaded onto the NAVIT virtual card each month in the NAVIT app.Please note that unused budget from the previous month will be carried over and accumulated.
Use of the NAVIT app and the accumulated mobility budget is still possible for one full calendar month after withdrawal. Amounts still on the NAVIT account after this time will be refunded to ISD - Immobilien Service Deutschland.
With the NAVIT mobility card, you can use public transport, car sharing and e-scooters, for example. Simply copy your card data from the NAVIT app and store it in the desired mobility app (e.g. of your local transport company).
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected].
With the NAVIT fuel & charging card, you can refuel and charge your own car. For this purpose, the card data from the NAVIT app can be stored in a refuelling or charging app, for example the Pace app, ryd app or ENBW app.
At the petrol station or charging station, you can then pay directly via the partner app using the NAVIT fuel & charging card as a payment method.
1. Open the NAVIT app and click Card Details.
2. 💡TIP! You can copy the number by clicking on the icon
3. Open your favourite mobility app. Most public transport and mobility apps accept our card.
4. Select "Account" (or equivalent) in the mobility app. Here is the example TIER app.
5. Select "Payment methods
6. Add the map details to your NAVIT card (from step 2).
7. Pay with the NAVIT card! 💡 TIP! You can add a card to most mobility apps in the same way
1. Open the NAVIT app and click Map Details.
2. Register at www.bahn.de/meinebahn or create an account if you don't already have one.
3. Select "Change data" in the payment data section.
4. Select "Add credit card" and add the card details from the NAVIT app (from step 1).
Now you can pay for your tickets with your NAVIT card on the DB website and in the app!